January Wrap Up


So January is over and to my shock I've actually had a really good reading month! This year I made a vow to myself to read more and so far it's going well. Last year I hardly read anything at all, I kept adding books to my TBR list and just never getting to them, I just had no motivation. I decided to re-start my blog and I feel like it's really helped my motivation to keep reading. So anyway, here is my wrap up for January!




1. The Amateurs by Sara Shepard (My review here)
2. Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire
3. The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout


4. Quests of the Kings by Robert Evert (My review here)
5. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco (My review here)
6. Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur


7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
8. Made you up by Francesca Zappia
9. A Quiet Kind Of Thunder by Sara Barnard


Thanks for Reading!

What books have you read this month? What's on your TBR's for next month? Let's chat!

2 comments

  1. I really want to read A Quiet Kind of Thunder because I read Sara Barnard's other book, Beautiful Broken Things, in January and I really liked it so I can't wait to pick up another book of hers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I absolutely loved a quiet kind of thunder! I haven't read beautiful broken things though but I'll definitely have to. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete